Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 26, 2009


Again I am sitting here thinking of what I can say at this blog. For the past two weeks I have done so little cause of being off my feet. I hope I can go to the dr tomorrow and find out what he can do for me. I need to get out. I am going crazy.

It rained most of the day and that added to the feeling of cabin fever but I would try to get out and the leg just was not working with me. I sit for awhile and it tightens up on me.

My husband has been great all through this. I thank God each day for him.

He has been so busy planting our garden and fixing things that needed fixing plus playing chauffeur for his mom and my daughter, he hardly gets a chance to rest.

He rarely gets dressed up but this is a pic of him at our youngest ones wedding. One of the few times he will be seen in a suit.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Garnet, your husband is very handsome and I am so happy for you that he treats you like the lovely person you are. It's not your fault your knee is bad and I am sure you would help him if he were the one in need. You are blessed my friend.....I am praying for you, God Bless...:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog ~ i hope you are feeling better soon!
    l,
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the appointment goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your efforts at blogging is exactly what we All go through!!Hahaa...don't worry!
    Happy day to you!!hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you ...hope things get better.

    ReplyDelete