Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

some days it pays to stay in bed...

The day started out lovely. Very sunny and not a drop of rain in sight. After that, it went down hill.

Hubby was in one of his moods where nothing looked right to him and he just kept complaining about most every thing. Most of the time he is a good guy but he does have his days.

Then my eldest kidlet called to scream at me for a few things she thought I should be told about. She is off on a tangent again and blaming me for all the mistakes she has made in life. I guess we all have crosses to bear and she is mine at this point. I quietly told her the next time she calls to scream, I will hand the phone to her dad and she can yell at him.


He is much better at handling her tantrums better then I am.

Anyway, I had better get back to ordering my posies to plant.

4 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie, doesn't sound like you had a very good day so I am hoping everyone will be in a better mood tomorrow and your day will be much better.
    Loved the idea of passing the phone over to your husband when your daughter is giving you a hard time....today would of been a perfect day for it.......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your daughter is having a rough time. If only we Moms could be perfect and fill every need for every soul that crosses our path. Oh - to be psychic!

    I have issues with my own mother and have to keep reminding myself that she did her best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing with my daughter Garnet! When she throws one of her fits I just tell her to call her dad or I will call him and tell him. It usually quiets her right down! Usually! Anyway I hope today goes better for you. Maybe you could go for a walk or something to get away by yourself for awhile! Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeannie..the rough time she is having is of her own making. Drugs and alcohol will do that. We have done all we can but she refuses treatment and she has some health issues that she is avoiding trying to get help with for some reasons. Not much else I can do.

    ReplyDelete