Popular Posts

Sunday, January 30, 2011

The sun came out today.  I was so happy to see it shining through my kitchen window, I actually felt like singing.  Off  key, for sure but singing, none the less.  It is not supposed to last though.  It is supposed start freezing rain tonight and go on to tomorrow morning.

I may not be getting the flu all the time. I am going make an apt at the docs to see why I am getting nausea, diahrrea, and dizziness so often.  He may want some tests done. 

My mil had the xrays done and they will not be able to give us answers til tomorrow.  I am rather anxious over that.  She has been my best friend for almost forty years. I hate to see her like this but it happens to all of us at one point if we grow old. 

My husband thinks my bp might be spiking and my sugar could be too since emotions play a part in that.   Well, I will know some time.

I wanted to pass this on to you all

YOU AND I WAKE UP IN JAIL TOGETHER... Using only 4 words, what would you say to me? Note: If you comment, you must copy and paste this to your blog, so I may comment on yours as well. Be a good sport and play along... and 4 words is hard to come up with...

I said,....Let us start digging.

5 comments:

  1. I may play this on my next post Garnet. I just posted today about a memory of my mother. It's an interesting question!
    I hope your tests all come out alright and that your MIL will start healing soon. You are both in my prayers. Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things get sorted out for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are seeing your doctor, I have had similar symptoms Garnet and since we are both diabetics I am anxious to hear what he may say to you. I also have been over to my nephew's for the past 10 days so am happy to be home in my own bed.
    Hope your MIL improves sweetie, big hugs and many prayers....

    ReplyDelete