Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Getting caught up





I know it has been some time since I have been here and Rome was not built in a day. So I am going to try and get caught up and let everyone know what all has been going on..


My daughter was married in June. On the ninth to be exact. We went to New york and stayed at Paradise Park for a week. It was lovely there and the wedding was lovely. A great time was had by all and we really do like the man she married. He fits right into our family quite well. They met in college and his major is art just like hers. When they got back from New York, they moved in with us for a bout a month til he found a job in his field of ceramics. They moved to a town about thirty miles from here and that made me happy because they are going to make us grandparents in about two weeks and they will not be too far away if they need us to take care of the baby for any reason.
I always thought my husband would explode when he found out one of our girls was pregnant before they got married but when she told us in March, he took it quite calmly because he likes the man she is married too now and he says he know that D would do the right thing and not leave K Stranded. He was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment