Popular Posts

Saturday, February 20, 2010

this could have been written about me

Forgetter Be Forgotten?
My forgetter's getting better,
But my rememberer is broke
To you that may seem funny
But, to me, that is no joke

For when I'm 'here' I'm wondering
If I really should be 'there'
And, when I try to think it through,
I haven't got a prayer!

Oft times I walk into a room,
Say 'what am I here for?'
I wrack my brain, but all in vain!
A zero, is my score.

At times I put something away
Where it is safe, but, Gee!
The person it is safest from
Is, generally, me!

When shopping I may see someone,
Say 'Hi' and have a chat,
Then, when the person walks away
I ask myself, 'who the hell was that?

Yes, my forgetter's getting better
While my rememberer is broke,
And it's driving me plumb crazy
And that isn't any joke.

CAN YOU RELATE???
Please send this to everyone you know
because

I DON'T REMEMBER
WHO I SENT THIS TO!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Garnet this is so funny and I am sure you are not this bad. We all forget sometimes, it is part of get older....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been particularly forgetful of customers' names. My SIL called extremely concerned the other day because she had reconnected with someone on facebook from her youth who had referred to something that had happened at her wedding. My SIL replied that she wouldn't know, she wasn't there - to which the other replied "Of course you were there! You were Maid of Honour!"
    She doesn't remember a thing. She's waiting on pictures that she hopes will jog her memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaaa....I'll admit to NOTHING!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reconnected with someone on face book who stated we dated in highschool.
    Dated? We hung out a few times but never dated. Or,did I forget? LOL

    ReplyDelete