Popular Posts

Friday, July 16, 2010

A busy day for her....




We spent the better part of a day looking for Alix's little yellow kitty. When she come here she was unhappy cause she lost her little yellow dog along the way. Her mom got her another stuffed dog but she did not seen to take to it. I bought her a yellow kitty. Her mom said she would not take to it either but I figured it was the same color and size as the dog so I gave it it her and she has to have it with her at all times now. When she does not have it, she is lost.

3 comments:

  1. Garnet, your granddaughter is so cute and does seem quite busy. Hope you are feeling well and able to get outside, have a good weekend my friend.......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is such trauma in life. Seriously, I was just thinking last night that being a kid is the hardest job there is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable Garnet and so, so lucky to have such a special grandma! Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete