Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Oh, dear.  I spent five months off my feet this year cause of a torn achilles caused by diabetes.  I awoke yesterday to find a lump and swelling on my other achilles and I am hoping it is not because the left one is getting ready to tear...I have been doing more walking, which I love and up doing the things I always loved to do and now I may be suffering a set back. I hope I am not since so many things are coming up but it very well may happen.  I see the doc next wednesday and I am praying the lump goes away and the swelling goes down.

If it is, I will be back in a cast and off my feet.  I sure hate that but things could be worse.  I am trying to look at it that way.  Look on the postive side when you can, is how I try to look at things. It does not always work but it might this time.

2 comments: