Popular Posts

Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Good Friday

Today is good friday but we celebrated Easter today because my youngest has to work on Easter and cannot be with her daughter and my grand will be spending Easter Sunday with he daddy and this will be the only time they can be here.  My eldest and her friend may come Sunday but I am not sure.  We did have some fun with her and I hope to post some pics here before the weekend is out.

We have had some lovely weather.  Cool compared to what we were having but more seasonal.  I know some of you have had snow but I hope that is out of the system by now.

Tomorrow I am going to be making home made Easter eggs for some in the family.  My girls both want them and I will make one for my mil  too.  The peanut butter kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment