Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

One of my facebook pals left this on my page this morning and I think it is one of the best things i have read in a long time.  The older I get, the more I realize how true some of this stuff is.  Life is not easy...no one ever said it would be and if I have chance to do something, I do it.  I no longer put it off.

Last night I went in for my sleep tests and I failed.  I knew I would. I had to be at the hospital at 3 in the morning as that is when I fall asleep and that is not normal.I got in there and I could not take the tests in the room they had me in so I had to wait til they prepared me for another room.  It was after four by the time they got me going.    I slept haphazardly then they got me up at ten to come home.

My daughter called.  She was distraught cause she got news her one friend died last night.  She was talking to him yesterday and it was quite a shock for her to get up and read on his facebook that he passed away last night or early this morning.  He was 27.  We do not know what happened but his mom died very young and his uncle had heart problems so we are waiting to see what happened.

Have a great day everyone.  I hope you are all having a good spring.

5 comments:

  1. That's a great attitude to do things and not put them off. I try to do that myself.
    Sorry about your daughter's friend but that stuff happens and age doesn't really matter.
    Do hope you get your sleep issues under control and have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sayings are often right but seldom make a change in how we live our lives. We get stuck in our ways.

    So sorry about your daughter's friend. My husband could have died of heart attack at 31 - 2 arteries clogged right up - and his angina was not typical as it was in his back - and we realized it was something he'd had the entire time I knew him but just not severe until then. He'd been to emerg a couple times but the doctors didn't take it seriously as he was so young. Our family doc was a great guy though so when we explained to him what was happening, he ordered tests right away and they caught it before he arrested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Garnet! I love that email that you got. Great words to follow!

    It's always sad when someone so young dies no matter what the cause. It just seems so unnatural. I hope this pain doesn't hurt your daughter too deeply.

    My husband had to go for that sleep test. It didn't the sleep apnea but he said that the test wasn't too awful. I hope you get the right equipment to help you get some really good sleep. Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is not the sleep apnea test. I have had it for years but my machine needed checked out to make sure they were using the right pressure and they can only do that if I take the tests with it. I hate them because I can never fall asleep like I should.

      Delete
  4. Hopefully, the MLM basics you've just read will help you succeed in this business. If you practice what you've just learned on a regular basis, you are sure to enjoy profitability. play bazaar
    satta king

    ReplyDelete