Popular Posts

Friday, September 18, 2009

I had a very busy day yesterday with cooking and doing some cleaning that I had not done for awhile. I also have one of those nasty summer colds. I hate them.

I was going to lay down for a few minutes last night because of a headache. It was about 7 when I did so. Next thing I knew it was 3 a.m. and I was awake, bright eyed and bushy tailed, as they say.

I got up with every intention of laying back down but decided to read my bible for awhile and now nere I am.

Today is my husband's 60th birthday. I was going to give him a camera which cost about $250. But he has been talking about going up to a town called Meadville pa to get some hunting supplies so I am just going to give him the money and tell him to get what he wants and I will get the camera for a christmas present.

My youngest called yesterday and we are busy planning a party for the little one's second birthday. It is fun doing that again. I loved giving the kids parties when they grew up and am happy to be doing the same for grandaughter.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your husband Garnet...planning parties for little ones is a lot of fun...You sound so very energetic and happy lately...glad you are feeling so much better...living with pain can take it's toll...Enjoy your weekend Garnet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday money, and the choice of what to spend it on, is always fun. Most people balk at spending money on themselves, so a present of some gets rid of the guilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure he'll be thrilled to be able to buy what he wants with the extra cash.

    I fall asleep early quite often and 3 am is a typical time for me to wake up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Garnet, you sound so much better, am happy for you.
    Happy Birthday to your husband and I hope he has a wonderful day.
    I am sure he will enjoy being able to choose what he wants with your kind gift.
    You will have fun planning your grandaughter's birthday....Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am feeling better people and I thank all of you for your kind thoughts. *s*

    ReplyDelete