Popular Posts

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Rest In Peace, my animal friend..

Our neignbors, who were on vacation this weekend, told us they found sassy the same day she disappeared said she somehow got into their pool area and drowned. I feel bad but I know she is in a better place and will not be suffering any more. She was not well and she will be in a place where she can run, see and play now. I prayed hard that I would either find her or find out what happened to her and now that I know, It hurts, but it is still better then not knowing.

We have a small one here that we are worried about but our neighbors assured us they are going to have the holes plugged up and they will make sure another small dog or even a small child will not fit thru the fencing that us up around the pool.

5 comments:

  1. Aw, that's tough. I'm sure you would have chosen an alternate ending. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO sorry!! But you're right! Not knowing is worse!
    (((HUG)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the poor dear. God bless her. May she rest in peace and may you find comfort for your loss Garnet. Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry! I'm so glad you know and so can stop worrying but the poor thing. It's so hard to lose a pet - I think even harder when they are old and have been a part of your family for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry about the loss of your pet. Thankfully, Sassy's death is proving helpful: your neighbors are made aware of an unsafe condition, and now other small ones--furry or otherwise--won't be in danger.

    ReplyDelete