Popular Posts

Monday, October 25, 2010

I logged on here today and started reading then wondered what happened to some of my posts.  I had to think then realized that nothing happened to them but I have not been on here for a few days. 




I had a wonderful weekend.  I went out and enjoyed myself both days with friends and others that I have not seen for some time.   I got to meet our new neighbor who is actually an old friend of hubby's who had been living in England for many years but is back here with his two teenagers and the wife.

The cake was almost ready to collapse a few minutes after I snapped this picture.   They had to fix it.  Alix was enjoying herself on the dance floor long before anyone else and the couple dancing is my brother in law and his wife.  The other couple is the the anniversary couple  who really was more surprised then they looked.

I would have taken more pictures but my battery went and I had no spare ones with me.  That is the way it is at times.

4 comments:

  1. So glad you had such a good weekend Garnet, your grand is adorable. Did you post about this on Facebook, I just feel like I have read it, doesn't matter just say'in.
    ........:-) Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how kids will just dance and they don't worry about everyone watching or what their thinking. I wish us adults wouldn't lose that freedom. :) Your granddaughter is so adorable. I am sure she enjoys you very much. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a good time Garnet! The cake was pretty, good thing you got the photo when you did!! I wish I had a slice right now! Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everybody needs a weekend like this once in awhile. Good to just have fun. Glad you did.

    ReplyDelete