Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thinking about my friend and what she is going through right now saddens me.  She is a real sweetheart who would never harm anyone.  Friday she hit a young man near here and killed him.  She was friends with the family and knew him quite well.  I feel so bad for her.  This is hitting her hard, not to mention what it is doing to the family of the  young man who died.  He was twenty and I guess he had been drinking when he walked across the road to his moms home.  He stepped in front of Michelle and was killed instantly.  Handsome young man. 

Such a shame. 

Such terrible storms went by us last night.  I was so glad they missed us and sorry for all those it hit and they lost power.  Some are still out of it. 

5 comments:

  1. My God Garnet....that is so terrible. I can't even begin to think what I would feel like if that happened to me. And then to know the person and their family. That is so tragic. I extend my thoughts to her and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so sorry for your friend Garnet and the young man's family. It was a terrible accident. Very sad. Not much more can be said.
    I am glad the storms did you no harm. We just had a tiny bit of rain.
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear. That has to be one of the worst things that can happen to a person. Both people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Garnet, she will really need the support of her friends now. I can't imagine how horrible she feels, such a sad time.....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is something I fear I'll do - I dream about it and it's horrifying. My heart goes out to all of them.

    ReplyDelete