Popular Posts

Monday, December 26, 2011

Well, it is done  for another year.  All  the frustration, want, and worry that goes along with the holiday season  is gone for this year.  I hope  all of you enjoyed your time with your family and friends.  Ours was so much fun and  relaxing,  once the whole shopping thing was out of the way.  I have a few pictures I want to share with all of you...No snow.  That made me sad but otherwise, it was a great Christmas.

I got a new keyboard that I am trying to  get adjusted to.  Also got a kitchen hutch, some candies, lovely necklace, People for my village which I will show you and other things that I needed.  This is just the village and the tree, along with my collection of Santas and I will put some more  up tomorrow.  Have a good day.

5 comments:

  1. Christmas was fun for me this year as well Garnet, I loved it. I think it was the little ones that brought so much joy to my heart. Happy New Year sweetie.....:-)Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your Christmas was fun and relaxing. You certainly deserve that! Happy New Year to you also! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a good Christmas!!
    Love the village!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those Chrismas decorations I also had a wonderful Christmas........

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Christmas village Garnet! How special and pretty. My daughter has one too but I've never seen hers. I am glad it's all over too!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete