I wanted to post this on this weekend because we worry so much about a group of people who are just trying to support their families by doing jobs no one else will do and get paid little for it. Our troops do the same thing. Do a job no one else will do, get paid little and get even less respect.
We need to show more sympathy for these people.
* They travel miles in the heat.
* They risk their lives crossing a border.
* They don't get paid enough wages.
* They do jobs that others won't do or are afraid to do.
* They live in crowded conditions among a people who speak a different language.
* They rarely see their families, and they face adversity all day ~ every day..
I'm not talking about illegal Mexicans ~ I'm talking about our troops!�� Doesn't it seem strange that many Democrats and Republicans are willing to lavish all kinds of social benefits on illegals, but don't support our troops?